Elijah Stevens is an Associate Attorney at the firm with a concentration in the areas of medical malpractice, professional liability, employment liability, and general civil litigation defense. A native of Ironton, Ohio, Mr. Stevens graduated from Marshall University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 2018 and a Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics in 2020. He subsequently received his J.D. from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2023, where he was an active member of the Marlyn E. Lugar Trial Court Association. Mr. Stevens is a dedicated member of the firm’s complex litigation team and enjoys assisting with the litigation of high-stakes cases. While born in Ohio, Mr. Stevens has claimed West Virginia as his home for nearly a decade now and is committed to providing an exceptional defense for healthcare providers and businesses throughout the state.
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Liability
- Employment Liability
- General Civil Litigation defense
- JURIS DOCTOR, West Virginia University College of Law 2023
- MASTER OF SCIENCE, Healthcare Informatics, Marshall University 2020
- BACHELOR OF ARTS, Political Science, Marshall University 2018
- West Virginia, 2023
- All West Virginia Circuit Courts and Magistrate Courts
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Cabell County Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Secured outright dismissal of medical negligence action at the motion to dismiss stage.
- Regularly participates in the defense of high-stakes litigation matters.